[LEDE-DEV] new bugs mailing list

Ted Hess lede at kitschensync.net
Wed Jun 22 16:06:14 PDT 2016

Daniel -

Subject to a few more folk's OKs and an up-coming adm meeting, I think we are going to go forward with Flyspray. There is no other
proposed systems on deck for testing, so this is it unless someone proposes an alternative for further testing, etc.

If you need any help getting at the Flyspray data directly, I can help you out there. The backend is a MySQL DB and regular sync'd
backups of it could be available on the mirror site. Otherwise, you can pull your data from the existing "export" feature and/or the
lede-bugs mailing-list. I am working on implementing Flyspray backup so this would be a good time to discuss.

/ted