[LEDE-DEV] new bugs mailing list

Jonas Gorski jonas.gorski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:39:04 PDT 2016

Hi,

On 22 June 2016 at 09:57, John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the issue tracker now announces bug reports on this list

Yay! Thanks a lot.

I wonder if we could change the subject to just "[#<num>] <Title>",
that way gmail and other crappy email clients that ignore
references/in-reply-to headers can group all events from ticket in one
"discussion".

Another bikeshedding would be the currently very verbose text, but
that's a minor issue.

E.g.
"The following task has a new comment added:

FS#9 - Kernel panic with SQM scripts
User who did this - Ansuel (Ansuel)"

Could be easily written as "Ansuel (Ansuel) added a new comment:" (and
the "Task" is already in the subject, so no need repeat that).

No idea if its easy to change though on both.

> there will be a lede-commits list shortly

Yay again!

Regards
Jonas