[LEDE-DEV] calib table can damage some cpe510's

Thomas Hühn thomas at inet.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 22 00:47:22 PDT 2016

HI,

Could you explain a bit your experimental setup and observation that lead you to the conclusion the high power calibration is causing the device a damage ?
I do have 8x CPE510 in our mesh up & running with the high power calibration table with astonishing radio performance and without any problem. So if the version
number could be used to differentiate the effected devices, we might be using it. And while I was looking together with Felix for this calibration table adress on the CPE510 under the original firmware, we might just look at such a different version of the CPE510 as well.
Second question, for the CPE210, is there also a high power calibration table like “KSEG1ADDR(0x1fff5000)” usable ?

Greetings THomas