[LEDE-DEV] looking for ar7 testers

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Jun 15 21:42:57 PDT 2016

Ethernet support on ar7 had to be shoehorn-hacked in for each device
individually. What would fix it on one would break it on another. I had
been in process of trying to come up with a unifying Ethernet hack a few
years ago, but I became discouraged by the incomplete GPL tarballs, the
lack of a wireless driver for the 1350A chipset, the kludgey state of
ATM support, and the shortage of RAM on pretty much every supported
device.