[LEDE-DEV] TR-069 and OpenWrt discussion on these lists?

John Allen john at klam.ca
Wed Jun 15 17:38:00 PDT 2016

Yes, I would like Eric to continue posting "here". However, I think we
need to define "here", I think we need a couple more lists dedicated to
Lede, a "I've got a question/Help list" and "the think tank list".
Conversation about the future direction of Lede including this
conversation about TR-069 should probably be held in the "think tank".
Whether these should be moderated or not is up to the you!

JohnA