[LEDE-DEV] Supported device list and documentation over at openwrt.org

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:34:13 PDT 2016

This is a fantastic thing in OpenWrt and very helpful and I think
should be ported to LEDEas is. And I made myself available to help
with this once a Wiki is defined. However, if I understood correctlly,
someone pointed that "we" don't want specific device page which is
strange in my point of view.

Fernando