[LEDE-DEV] Add info about git URLs in Lede Git Web

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Thu Jun 2 06:41:03 PDT 2016

Hello,

I think it would be quite convenient to add info about URLs
that could be used for accessing Lede repos via git.

In OpenWRT Git Web we had something like that:
----------------------->8-------------------
URL  http://git.openwrt.org/openwrt.git
     https://git.openwrt.org/openwrt.git
     git://git.openwrt.org/openwrt.git

In case of Lede we don't have this information for example here:
https://git.lede-project.org/?p=source.git;a=summary

and every time one needs to figure out what is a correct URL that
should be passed to git. And it's not only URL itself but what
could be even more important what protocols could be used: git, http, https?

-Alexey