[LEDE-DEV] dnsmasq

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:46:48 PDT 2016

Am 29.07.2016 um 19:52 schrieb Felix Fietkau:
> On 2016-07-29 18:48, e9hack wrote:
>> dhcp.dnsmasq is include via /etc/dnsmasq.conf. Configuration isn't simple.
> Pushed two more fixes. Please test again.

Name resolution on br-lan works, but some entries in /var/etc/dnsmasq.conf are different:

new:
interface=br-lan
interface=eth1.3
interface=br-guest1
interface=br-guest2
interface=br-tor
except-interface=
except-interface=
except-interface=
except-interface=
except-interface=pppoe-wan
except-interface=

old from yesterday's build:
interface=br-lan
interface=eth1.3
interface=guest1
interface=guest2
interface=tor
except-interface=tap0
except-interface=eth0
except-interface=eth1
except-interface=eth1.1
except-interface=eth0.7
except-interface=wan6

I'm not sure, if br-guest1 or guest1 is correct. The bridge interface br-guest1 contains a
wifi network only, which is setup by 'option network guest1' wireless configuration.
ifconfig shows br-guest1. The same is valid for br-guest2 an br-tor. br-guest1 and
br-guest2 seems to work with both entries in dnsmasq.conf. Currently, I can't test br-tor,
but tor does work.

Regards,
Hartmut