[LEDE-DEV] lede forum

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Jul 27 13:06:14 PDT 2016

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> writes:

Rich> Another thought: I strongly recommend that any forum software we
Rich> choose support Markdown.  BBcode was astonishing in the last 90's
Rich> when it first came out. But requiring BBcode to to make decent
Rich> formatting for messages is a big disincentive 15 years later.

The most frustrating thing I find about forums is the need for all the
clicking.  Being able to load an entire thread in one page (instead of
10 or whatever posts per page) so that my browser can search for
keywords would be a big plus.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net