[LEDE-DEV] lede forum

A. Benz ash.benz at bk.ru
Sun Jul 24 23:19:44 PDT 2016

Hi Ted and all,

PhpBB or SMF (Simple Machines Forum) are popular free choices and take a
minute or so to setup.

The other day on IRC I had a few people telling me how bad of an idea a
forum is, and now it seems to be on the agenda ;)

I'd say set up the forum, content and mods will be done and get polished
by community. I see many people on OWRT forum that work on community
builds and dedicate a lot of time helping others, this type of people
would make ideal mods. A few names come to mind already as I type this.

Does anyone know what kind of traffic the OWRT forum gets? If its not
very demanding I could assist in providing hosting.

Regards,
A. Benz