[LEDE-DEV] lede forum

moeller0 moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Jul 24 07:37:39 PDT 2016

> On Jul 24, 2016, at 15:41 , tapper <j.lancett at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> Hi with the ssl sert being messed up on the openwrt forum we really need a forum for lede. I don't know how to set one up but wen one is put up i wood like to be a admin to help with noobs and getting rid of spam. I have bin a admin on the Gargoyle forum now for a long time and like helping people out. thanks  Tapper..

	Oh, speaking of a forum, I believe, if LEDE wants to get its own forum (which) I would support it should come with more administration than the openwrt forums that, at times, are pretty far away from lede’s “be nice to each other” guidelines. I am not advocating to keep the ban-hammer swinging all times, but there should be some feed-back and potential consequences of prolonged and repeated lack of nice-ness…
	I believe that tapper has shown exactly the kind of moderation a potential lede forum should have, so I support his “election” to forum administrator/moderator (for what it is worth)…

Best Regards