[LEDE-DEV] How to compile hostapd such that there is a full WPA2 Enterprise auhenticator/supplicant?

frm frm frm at gordijn.org
Mon Jul 18 06:43:28 PDT 2016

Hi Felix,

I guess you missed the big in hostapd/config_file.c:

/* trunk val, such val contains only the ip address and not the secret */
        *secret= '\0';

------------------
static int hostapd_parse_das_client(struct hostapd_bss_config *bss,
                                    const char *val)
{
        char *secret;

        secret = os_strchr(val, ' ');
        if (secret == NULL)
                return -1;
        /* trunk val, such val contains only the ip address and not the
secret */
        *secret= '\0';
        secret++;

        if (hostapd_parse_ip_addr(val, &bss->radius_das_client_addr))
                return -1;

        os_free(bss->radius_das_shared_secret);
        bss->radius_das_shared_secret = (u8 *) os_strdup(secret);
        if (bss->radius_das_shared_secret == NULL)
                return -1;

        bss->radius_das_shared_secret_len = os_strlen(secret);

        return 0;
}
----

Best,