[LEDE-DEV] restore or compile config backup from openwrt

Jochen Demmer jochen at winteltosh.de
Mon Jul 11 01:10:37 PDT 2016

Hi,

would I have to expect problems when restoring a configuration backup
from a Chaos Calmer device?
I plan to upgrade some devices to lede but don't want to reconfigure
them manually.

Also: What if I compile myself a lede firmware with buildroot and also
use old configuration files (/etc/config) from a openwrt based system? I
would put them into the corresponding files subdirectory of the
buildroot path.
I just tried it with a Archer C7 v2 and the vlan configuration doesn't
seem to work.

Thank you