[LEDE-DEV] [RFT 0/2] ar71xx: fix making firmwares for linksys WRT400N

Frank Horowitz frank.horowitz at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 28 19:06:51 PST 2016

Yousong (and list),

Regarding an ancient RFT found in <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-August/002152.html>...

Apologies for taking so long to test this firmware. (I had a personal tragedy in early August, and am only slowly getting back to something resembling “normal”.)

The V2 firmware you linked to on Google Drive installs and runs cleanly on my wrt400n. That’s the good news.

The bad news is that the two patches in the [RFT 1/2] and [RFT 2/2] emails immediately following the email linked to above no longer apply to LEDE Head as of today 2016/12/28.

Thanks for your efforts, and integrating an updated version of that code back into LEDE Head _should_ bring the linksys wrt400n back online in Lede.

Best Regards,
	Frank Horowitz