[LEDE-DEV] can not install luci

B. Cook bsdwebsol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:43:56 PST 2016

so if I were to get crazy again today and install lede I would end up
with a gui?

:)

@ Outback Dingo
https://lede-project.org/docs/guide-quick-start/start

Nothing in there talks about enabling a feed..

Doing a simple dnscrypt-proxy and the sqm scripts..

Trying to fight the bufferbloat fight..

Also you might want to link something in the mailman subscription page
about only accepting plain text emails.

Ha: https://forum.lede-project.org/t/buffalo-whr-hp-g300n-luci-ssl-not-available-for-install/698

Looks like two hours ago someone got where I was last night.. go figure..

Thanks for all the responses..

--
Sent from my Android device

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.