[LEDE-DEV] [OpenWrt-Devel] Talks between OpenWrt and LEDE

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:33:55 PST 2016

Great achievement. Congratulations to all involved.

On the naming topic have in mind the weight OpenWRT has given its
history in all these years. I personally think this point is the
easiest.

Given the agreements continue hopefully there will be a single one
great project again soon with all benefits LEDE has brought in terms
of flexibility, agility and transparency to all contributors.

Thanks