[LEDE-DEV] Help on porting new device (DCS-933L)

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:59:33 PST 2016

I guess you was looking for something like this:

dcs933l_v1.13.05/dcs933l/RT288x_SDK/source/linux-2.6.21.x/drivers/char/ralink_gpio.h:
#define PUSH_BUTTON_1_IRQ   0
#define PUSH_BUTTON_2_IRQ   10
#define WPS_LED         13
#define POWER_LED       2
#define LINK_LED                9
#define LIGHT_SENSOR_IN         11
#define IR_LED_OUT_1            12
#define IR_LED_OUT_2            14
#define HW_ID_1                 1
#define CHIP_RESET              7
#define OV780_SPI_OUT       17
#define OV780_SPI_IN        18
#define PIR_IN          19
#define OV780_BOOT_IN       20

(All those GPIO that I know matched)

It seems to be used only by uvc_stream, which looks like the "camera client".
I'll start to study those GPIO. I guess it uses values different from 0/1.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I did read about GPIO ports like
"usbpower" but I didn't (wasn't willing to)
believe that this was the problem. Factory firmware show those devices
normally, even when not "in use".

What would be the best way to deal with those GPIO that (possibly)
activate the camera?
Export those on DTS or do it in an app? Is it a good practice to
export all known GPIO (but not used) on DTS?

Regards,
---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, Me.
            luizluca at gmail.com