[LEDE-DEV] [Frontpage] Stuff that cannot be found since switch to wiki software

Stijn Segers francesco.borromini at inventati.org
Wed Dec 14 03:19:33 PST 2016

Hi guys,

I find the new frontpage to be rather messy compared to the old Jekyll
setup before. It had a ton of 'quick links' up top, which may have
looked a bit dense, but it did allow efficient access to crucial
information for possible contributors.

Someone was looking for info on how to send in patches (quite
essential, if you ask me :P ) and he didn't find the info. Neither did
I at first, I really had to dig and come up with this:

https://lede-project.org/docs/guide-developer/the-source-code

Can we get some of those old links back on the front page?

Thanks!

Stijn