[LEDE-DEV] [LEDE-DEV, 3/3, v3] uqmi: Prevent 'POLICY MISMATCH' error.

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Fri Dec 9 01:27:41 PST 2016

Matti Laakso <malaakso at elisanet.fi> [2016-12-09 10:23:24]:

> I don't think that the autoconnect setting is "transferred" to the
> network, rather it could be tied to a specific call profile index, which
> has the wrong APN. If your Slovakian SIM card has several predefined
> profiles, this could be the case. If your modem exposes a virtual serial
> port which accepts AT-commands, you could use AT+CGDCONT? to check.

Thanks for the additional hints. Details about my modem:

 ATI
 Quectel
 EC20
 Revision: EC20EQAR02A05E2G

I knew, that there's only one profile defined, operator has deleted all other
profiles, there's currently only one APN defined.

 AT+CGDCONT?
 +CGDCONT: 1,"IPV4V6","","0.0.0.0",0,0

> I agree fully. That's why I added the autoconnect option in my last
> patch and defaulted it to disabled.

Great, I've missed this patch. Going to take a look at it.

-- ynezz