[LEDE-DEV] Convert ar71xx to devicetree

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Fri Dec 9 00:59:00 PST 2016

On 09/12/2016 09:40, p.wassi at gmx.at wrote:
>> Done. Pushed the cleanup commit to my staging tree
>
> Thank you, Felix. This commit works perfectly on DT boards :)
> (I did not test it on non-DT devices)
>
> In the meantime I've prepared DT things here:
> https://github.com/p-wassi/lede-source/tree/ath79_devicetree
>
> This branch is compile-tested and run-tested for
> TP-Link MR3020-v1 and WR740N-v4. Bootlogs are here:
> https://pwassi.privatedns.org/lede/ath79-dt/
>
> Best regards,
> P. Wassi

this mail has just caused yahoo to bounce all subscribers which lead to
infradead unsubscribing them all from the ML (and me getting lots of
error mails)

-> https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN5067.html

now, if people use hotmail, yahoo and co its their own fault really, but
i'd still like to understand why it went bonkers