[LEDE-DEV] [LEDE-DEV, 3/3, v3] uqmi: Prevent 'POLICY MISMATCH' error.

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Thu Dec 8 06:04:12 PST 2016

Matti Laakso <malaakso at elisanet.fi> [2016-12-08 15:39:57]:

Hi,

> I don't like the autoconnect at all, it being so unpredictable across
> various models.

This autoconnect feature should burn in hell :-) The funny thing about this
feature is, that the behaviour is network specific[1] also.

I still can't find some time to dig more into this, like read the QMI docs
etc., but I'm still wondering how this could be possible. Maybe this
autoconnect setting is somehow transfered towards to the other end in network
operator's infrastructure?

Bjørn, any idea? :-)

1. http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-October/003653.html

-- ynezz