[LEDE-DEV] It seems I didn't see most list activity due to list issues

Daniel Dickinson lede-daniel at cshore.thecshore.com
Sat Dec 3 08:55:25 PST 2016

Hi,

	It seems my impression that there wasn't much getting discussed
	was because there was some sort of list issue that prevented me
	from getting incoming mails; I had whitelisted the LEDE lists
	with my email provider, so there was definitely something funky
	with that.

	It looks like there has in fact been a good amount if
	discussion and activity that I didn't realize had been
	occurring.

	So, I retract my previous sentiment about the lack of
	interaction, and apparent lack of progress.

Regards,

Daniel