[LEDE-DEV] imx6 ventana nand images broken

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Tue Aug 30 13:28:37 PDT 2016

Felix,

In 5d9a4c210dd6f601a0dcf19886a95959df29d40f you did some
clean-up/fix-up for ventana nand image creation (I'm assuming the
fixes were for regressions caused recently as nand image creation was
working fine the last time I checked upstream OpenWrt a few months
back).

This causes a faulty ubi such that there is no boot filesystem with
the kernel/dtbs. You moved the ubi creation external and created a
UBINIZE_PARTS variable to specify a boot filesystem and I wonder if
you had another patch queued up somewhere which uses UBINIZE_PARTS
that you forgot to commit?

Regards,

Tim

Tim Harvey - Principal Software Engineer
Gateworks Corporation - http://www.gateworks.com/
3026 S. Higuera St. San Luis Obispo CA 93401
805-781-2000