[LEDE-DEV] VRV9510KWAC23

Juan Rios anonbeat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:22:29 PDT 2016

Thanks for your help

The oem boot log, oem boot log with uart output enabled in config and
the recovery boot is included...

I tried several images from ARV7519RW22 because is the previous model
but this one is NOR. Also tried with EASY80920NAND and P2812HNUF1 but
this ones not tried the initramfs. Now I am compiling the
EASY80920NAND to get the initramfs but not sure about what
compressions to use. Will try none, gzip and lzma.

If there is anything I can try let me know.