[LEDE-DEV] Kind of back

Daniel Dickinson cshore at cshore.thecshore.com
Sat Aug 13 10:44:39 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm doing better than I was although I still can't spend a whole lot of
time on LEDE.

My plan is to ditch the SDK/IB stuff I was working on since I realized
that I don't really need it anymore (my reasons for doing it have gone
away), and it's taking time away from other things.

The first thing I'm going to really concentrate on (other than updates
on stuff I'd been working on previously) is updating opkg.  The lack of
working 'PROVIDES' had been causing me a lot of grief and the opkg fix
is needed for that.

If after that the individual who said they had thing integration with
Flyspray in the works hasn't popped back up, I'll work on that myself.

Regards,

Daniel