[LEDE-DEV] Missing packages on repo today?

Thomas Prüfer thomas at pruefer.no
Thu Aug 4 10:40:44 PDT 2016

Dear lede dev team!

I am not sure if this mailing list is the right way to ask if there is
something wrong with the repo? Strange things happen after downloading
the new image from
https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/mvebu/generic/ a
couple of minutes ago.

Are there a lot of packages missing? Because whatever I try to install,
in this example luci, there missing a lot of packages. See below.
I installed the image
https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/mvebu/generic/lede-mvebu-linksys-wrt1900acs-squashfs-factory.img
.

root at lede:~# opkg install luci
Installing luci (git-16.217.35130-6a11f71-1) to root...
Downloading
http://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/packages/arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3/luci/luci_git-16.217.35130-6a11f71-1_all.ipk.
Collected errors:
  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for luci:
  *     uhttpd *     uhttpd-mod-ubus *     luci-mod-admin-full *
libiwinfo-lua *
  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci.

Here mentioned packages are not on the repo, at least I can not find them?

Thank you,
Kindly regards,

Thomas