[LEDE-DEV] Fwd: porting arduino/linino boards into LEDE trunk

Piotr Dymacz pepe2k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:32:32 PDT 2016

Hello Arturo,

Just my two cents, little bit off the topic.

Is there any specific reason to keep Arduino/Linino boards in "legacy
category" (ex. to have rootfs before kernel in image)?
Plus, why do all your boards have specified 64 KB nvram mtd partition?
AFAIK, nvram is not used on QC/A based devices.

---
Cheers,
Piotr