[PATCH] RISC-V: fix typos in comments
Julia.Lawall at inria.fr
Sat Apr 30 12:11:20 PDT 2022
Various spelling mistakes in comments.
Detected with the help of Coccinelle.
Signed-off-by: Julia Lawall <Julia.Lawall at inria.fr>
arch/riscv/kvm/vmid.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/arch/riscv/kvm/vmid.c b/arch/riscv/kvm/vmid.c
index 2fa4f7b1813d..4a2178c60b5d 100644
@@ -92,7 +92,7 @@ void kvm_riscv_stage2_vmid_update(struct kvm_vcpu *vcpu)
* We ran out of VMIDs so we increment vmid_version and
* start assigning VMIDs from 1.
- * This also means existing VMIDs assignement to all Guest
+ * This also means existing VMIDs assignment to all Guest
* instances is invalid and we have force VMID re-assignement
* for all Guest instances. The Guest instances that were not
* running will automatically pick-up new VMIDs because will
More information about the kvm-riscv