running into OOM killer with kexec loading large ramdisk

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:04:47 PDT 2022

Hi, thanks for the explanation,
I got it now working, with running the kexec call in the background
and deleting the initramfs in the foreground after sleep 1.
I still think kexec should handle this with less memory needed.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
Arch Linux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org

St. Martin-Apotheke
Herzog-Georg-Str. 25
89415 Lauingen