Ember Proposal

postmaster at devilmail.me postmaster at devilmail.me
Sun Dec 20 17:13:30 EST 2020

I am writing to find out if you have received my previous email regarding a business proposal. please get back to me as this is the second time i am writing you.If no read below again

I am Ms. Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of HSBC BANK (HSBC)in  Malaysia.
In my department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD.
 In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulted in his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

A Mexican business tycoon was killed along with at least two members of his family in a helicopter crash on the outskirts of Mexico City on Sunday night, in an emergency .

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the  claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of Directors are planning to share these funds among them-self.
I have a good heart to use this funds to help the poor and street children who also  have a motherless home. I want to build my orphanage home, which is a setting NGO for the disability people that can not afford to eat 3 square meals a day. I don't know about you.
I do seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deceased, so that the funds of this accoun valued at $85.5 Million USD can be paid to your local bank account in your country. Also know that the transaction is 100% free risk, because I have all the legal documents with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we will share are 50/50.

Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have a few days to run it through to achieve our goal.

3, Your private phone number:...............
4, Your current country and residential address:........
5, Your Occupation:.....................

Please on your message and indicate your interest,
i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction once I get your response back asap.

Best Regard
Ms. Liza Wong