Targeted B2B Companies Emails List

sally.grant at dedicatedaccounts.com sally.grant at dedicatedaccounts.com
Fri Feb 16 07:05:24 PST 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in Storage Application Users contact information in
excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers
information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies
using Storage Applications.

EMC
VMware
Veeam
Dell Storage
Acronis
Brocade
Symantec
Nutanix
HP

We also provide IT Decision Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision Makers,
C-level Titles and other titles as per your requirement.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Regards,

Sally Grant
Storage Application Consultant

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search
Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back “Leave Out"" in a subject line