pciehp 0000:00:1c.0:pcie004: Timeout on hotplug command 0x1038 (issued 65284 msec ago)

Sinan Kaya okaya at codeaurora.org
Mon Apr 30 13:48:15 PDT 2018

Bjorn,

On 4/28/2018 9:03 AM, okaya at codeaurora.org wrote:
>> Hmm, if it is the remove() method then kexec does not use it.  kexec use
>> the shutdown() method instead.  I missed this details when I replied.
>
> Portdrv hooks up remove handler to shutdown. That's why remove is getting called.

What should we do about this?

Since there is an actual HW errata involved, should we quirk this root port and
not wait as if remove/shutdown doesn't exist?

Paul,
You might want to file a bugzilla so that we can keep our debug efforts out of this
list.

Sinan

--
Sinan Kaya
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.