My dear, God bless you with peace and harmony

Mrs. Marina Wenzel marenwenz at gmx.ca
Sun Sep 10 17:54:30 PDT 2017

My dear, God bless you with peace and harmony
I wish this mail will found you in a good condition of health. Honestly my dear what i wants to tell you is my promise to god and it is my heart desire and last wish. First of all my names are Mrs. Marina Nadege Wenzel I am a widow, I am a Nationality of South SUDAN but I am staying in Republic of Cote D'ivoire where my late husband was into a business of Hospital equipment before he died. We were married for many years without having children.

I am telling you this because; I have been suffering from a long time cancer terminal which I have undergone all sorts of treatments recently my doctor told me I may not survive this sickness. Having knows my conditions I have decided to transfer my late husband funds sum of $ 5, 500,000.00 Million dollars to you. It has been my heart desire to use this money to establish a Charity Foundation but my health condition has been disturbing me a lot that is why I need your help to me use this money to establish a Charity Foundation on my behalf since my health condition is down.

After transferring the money to your account, I permit you to take out 30% of this money for your reward of handling this humanitarian work of God. Please if you are willing to help me over this, kindly reply this mail because i will need your sincerity and seriousness to carry out my Charity heart desires.
I will stop here now because I am tired. I am writing you this mail from the hospital bed where I have been undergoing treatments.
Please always pray for my soul.
Yours sister
Mrs. Marina Wenzel.