[ANNOUNCE] kexec-tools 2.0.10-rc1

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Wed Jun 10 21:06:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am happy to announce the release of kexec-tools 2.0.10-rc1.

This is a bug-fix pre-release.

So long as no serious problems arise I intend to release 2.0.10 around the
same time as the v4.1 kernel release, which I expect to occur in the next
week or so.  As such testing of 2.0.10-rc1 would be greatly appreciated.

I do not have any outstanding changes for 2.0.10 at this time.
And I would like to only accept bug fixes at this time and take take
features patches once 2.0.10 has been released.

The pre-release can be downloaded from kernel.org:

	https://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/kexec/kexec-tools-2.0.9-rc1.tar.xz
	https://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/kexec/

I have also tagged it in git:

	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/kernel/kexec/kexec-tools.git

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to kexec.