[ANNOUNCE] kexec-tools v2.0.9 preparation

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Sun Jan 18 15:58:01 PST 2015

Hi all,

I am planning to release kexec-tools v2.0.9 around the time that
the v3.19 kernel is released.

As I estimate that the latter occur within the next three or four weeks I
would like to ask interested parties to send any patches they would like
included in v2.0.9 within the next two weeks so that I can make an rc release.

For reference, the (short) list of patches queued up since v2.0.8 is
as follows:

Revert "kexec, remove panic_on_warn kernel parameter from kdump situations"
kexec, remove panic_on_warn kernel parameter from kdump situations
kexec/fs2dt: Use slurp_file_len to avoid partial read of files
kexec: remove some re zero-assignment
kexec/fs2dt: Fix sorting of device tree
kexec: distribute kexec/arch/m68k/bootinfo.h
kexec-tools 2.0.8.git