Partnership & Friendship

Jenna Gabriel jennagabriel2011 at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Aug 12 03:40:09 PDT 2015

My Dear How are you today?
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, because you don’t know me and I don’t know you well. Let me first of all introduce myself to you, My name is Miss Jenna    , 23 years old girl. I am average and good looking, I am loving and caring. After finishing my prayer, I got your email from yahoo trust search when I was searching for a foreign partner who will help me for business transaction. Please reply me if you are interested and ready to help me secure this deposit. Have a wonderful day with love and trust, bye for now, I am waiting to hear from you soon, Thanks. Jenna