Contact Dhl office for your atm card

John Abdulaziz fabrizio.tarallo at alice.it
Thu May 8 08:55:23 PDT 2014

Attn dear
We have finally arranged to deliver your atm cardworth $4.5, usd
through the national dhl company. We were able to accomplish this through
the help of IMF director John Andy and every necessary arrangement has been
made successfully with the national dhl director  Mr. Louis More
so contact Mr Louis More the manager director
Telephone: +22999441700
email  atmpaymenthead at ymail.com

contact the dhl director with your delivery information, your phone number,
address, city, nearest airport and your receiver's name. and also be
informed that delivery agent will leave to this country as soon as you have
proceed with the dhl requirement for your funds deliver,

your atm card
pin code Is 4421.

sincerely
John Abdulaziz