Can You Supply Us With These Product, View Samples!

Md. Nuruzzaman nuruzzaman145 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:06:17 EST 2014

Dear Sir,

We are interested in purchasing your company's products, we do hope to
establish a long term business relationship with you.

Please click on the link below to sign in and view pictures of our
current product demand.

Login your valid company email address to view our product demands below.

VIEW SPECIFICATION through this web link below =>

http://marislawcenter.com/nationaltradebase/

(Click here to View The Required sample Product )

http://marislawcenter.com/nationaltradebase/

We would like to see your company's latest catalogs with the

Minimum Order Quantity

Delivery time or FOB

payment terms warranty

Please treat as urgent.We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.
Castro Peters
TVS Traders GMBh
Purchasing Sales Manager
260 Glasgow Circle Danville, California USA.
Tel: +1 (925) 8313580