Kexec and Mips64 XLP processor

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Mon Jul 7 15:48:41 PDT 2014

Guess my answer is no.

Okay, next question:  Does anyone have in process adding DTB support to
MIPS/64?  I'm working on it now, but I don't know that I'm the best
person for the Job.  I'm following the work that was done by Simon and
Matthew Leach to try to make the correct changes to hook up the DTB for
mips.  I'm VERY willing to accept guidance on this one :).

Thanks,
Andy