[patch 0/4 v3] kexec-tools: efi runtime support

Borislav Petkov bp at alien8.de
Wed Nov 27 06:56:09 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 05:29:46PM +0800, Dave Young wrote:
> I would like to send a new version which addressing several issues for
> code structure improvement and changelog etc.
>
> If there's no further comments I will send them tommorrow.

As a rule of thumb you should wait ~week and give chance to people to
review your stuff completely before spamming them again with the whole
patchset. :)

So please be patient until we've finished going through v4.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.