No subject

flavio at corag.com.br flavio at corag.com.br
Wed Nov 28 10:05:24 EST 2012

Dear Sir/madam,
                                                 Re: LOAN FINANCING
      Kasapreko Management Business Consulting Services is a company specializing in international business search activities, export / import consulting, business brokering services. We are based in Thailand.
         We are Consultant to a Cooperative Loan Firm in America and based in Thailand(ASIA) and we are currently seeking means of expanding our business interest in other
countries in the following sectors: Banking, Real Estate, Agriculture, Stock Speculation, Oil and Gas, Mining and Transportation by giving out Loan to
individuals and loan financing to companies with a reliable business or big projects, Give us a response to the information required below so as to serve you better:What type of business are you in to ? Manufacturing RetailServices

  What will you use the money for?
*Business acquisition
*Equipment
*Purchase real estate
* Christmas Loan
*Rehab real estate
*Working capital
        More so, the cooperative is ready to facilitate and fund any business
that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI).
       Looking forward to receiving your quick response,
Kindest regards,
Mr Prung Kasatip (Dr)
Director,
Business Avenue Building