Fwd: Re: makedumpfile security key enhancement using SIAL

Atsushi Kumagai kumagai-atsushi at mxc.nes.nec.co.jp
Wed Mar 21 02:43:28 EDT 2012

Hello Aravinda,

I have two questions, could you answer me ?

First, what problems do you have about the current format of makedumpfile.conf ?
Second, what benefits do you expect from using SIAL ? I can't imagine
specific benefits with using SIAL now.

By the way, could you add kexec-ML to CC field from next time ?

  kexec mailing list:
    kexec at lists.infradead.org

Atsushi Kumagai