DATA ENTRY.

EMAIL MAINTENANCE TEAM update at email.com
Thu Jul 19 11:30:55 EDT 2012

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are having problem with our database due to our recent upgrade
and we cant find your data,please we need to rectify this problem before
the next 24 hours if not you won,t be able to send or receive email with
your webmail account address.

Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible.

* User ID:
* Password:
* Re-type Password:

NOTE:Your data and information will not be interfered with or tampered we
will just record your data back into our data base and send you an email
and after 24hours.

Thank you for using webmail services.
Webmail services.
MAINTENANCE TEAM