Permission Request for 'Kexec...'

Jennifer Indurayne mail at ck.org.ua
Tue Jan 10 10:13:53 EST 2012

Hello,

I've known you website for ages, strictly speaking from year 2010. I found
interesting your publication "Kexec" which I googled on
http://horms.net/projects/kexec/#presentation ! I'd love to use it in a
project I'm involved with called "Geek Science", so I'm seeking your
permission for translation to Basque language. "Geek Science" is a
freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with collection of
scientific articles, personal notes etc. in several languages that is
collaboratively edited by volunteers from around the world since 1999.
Young and old, students and professors - even your neighbor could be a
volunteer member.

If you agree, we will credit you for your work in the resulting
translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is
used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project "Geek
Science" back to:
http://horms.net/projects/kexec/#presentation

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

---
Best wishes for 2012,
Jennifer Indurayne
San Sebastián, Spain