Please My Dear I Need Your Help.

joyce dangote joycedangote23 at rajjmail.net
Tue Feb 7 15:59:53 EST 2012

Hello Dear,

I am Miss.Joyce Dangote, 23 years old, a Sociology student,from Guinea
Bissau.My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Paul Dangote who
was the former deputy minister of national security under the
leadership of president Kumba Yalla who is now facing judgement at the
international court of justice for war crime and abusing human
rights.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am
receiving from my step mother.She planned to take away all my fathers
treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my
Father.Meanwhile,I wanted to travell to Europe but she hid my
international passport and other valuable travelling documents,luckily
she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file.

I am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where I escaped to
through road, and now seeking hiding in a private charity organization
under St Johns Catholic Church here in Burkina-Faso.
So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help
to relocate me in any of the western or any other place in the world,
for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact
you after getting your email through a database, and I believe you are
a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust, I know
you may wonder why I am telling you about all this, even without
seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that
you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

Briefly, I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and
see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue
with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little
secret and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until
everything is properly arranged and executed, then I will come over to
join you in your country. I have the sum of $5.7Million as an
inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your
country with your help, the reason why I need your help is based on
the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to
me at the age of 23 and through a foreigner who can help me to invest
the fund wisely, I can not be
able to make this claim because of my refugee status. This fund is
deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here
in Burkina-Faso and I am going to give you all the details / contact
because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I
come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of
your ability to handle this for me so that I will tell you the next
step because I want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible,
life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities,
more importantly, I love my studies and here nothing is happening and
people here are not friendly,I am really suffering in this place, it
is too painful, but I hope with your help to transferring the fund in
your account,I will have a better life to live so kindly let me know
your readiness to help me and I promise to always be nice and faithful
to you I will send to you a copy of my photo as soon I receive your
positive respond .

Yours Sincerely,
Joyce Dangote.