WESTERN UNION

Western Union Money Transfer westernunion at macam.ac.il
Sat Apr 28 17:22:06 EDT 2012

Attn, We are grateful to contact you and announce to you that your e-mail was
among the listed beneficiary that won our western union on-line award.

Contact us upon receipt of this mail with the requested information below to
enable us file your information to your location country payment zone:

1*First Name :...........
2*Last Name :..............
3*Gender :..........
4*Occupation:.........
5*Home Telephone Number :...............
6*Mobile Telephone Number :..............

Once again congratulation, and have a nice day.
NOTE: Due to poor network service HERE,You may receive this Notification as
junk/spam

Name: Manager Mr Christopher Roland
Tel: +2348071169011
western.union.money.trasfer.westafrica at lunnet.com