hello

Wanita Brenda Efua wanitaefua33 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 13:25:17 EDT 2011

I am miss Wanita Efua,a young and attractive single girl.I am happy to contact you for friendship or maybe more than friends,my life has been boring and i need a change.I saw your profile today and just needed to know you more,if you dont have anything against that,then you can contact me via my private mail box(wanitaefua33 at yahoo.com)for easier communication and maybe exchange of pictures.I hope to hear from you soon,till then,bye.
--
ONE – Официјален спонзор на Македонската кошарка
www.vklucise.mk