[RFC][patch 0/2] kdump: Allow removal of page tables for crashkernel memory

Michael Holzheu holzheu at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 8 09:26:09 EDT 2011

Hello Vivek,

I am back from vacation. We had one topic left that we didn't finish last time:
The removal of page tables for the crashkernel memory to protect the
loaded kdump kernel.

This patch series implements a new proposal for that:
[1] kdump: Add infrastructure for unmapping crashkernel memory
[2] s390: Add architecture code for unmapping crashkernel memory

The patches apply on the last kdump patch series that I sent.

Michael