Dearly Beloved.

Derek.Bunyard Derek.Bunyard at winchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 20:37:12 EST 2010

Beloved,

I am Mrs. Paula Hamilton and I am diagnosed now Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). I was married to the Late Dr. Edward Hamilton with the American Embassy in Malaysia for Nine Years before he retired and got into full time Ministry. My Husband died on February 2nd 2005 after a brief illness.

Before my Husband died, we both made a deposit of a total sum of Nine Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars with a Finance Company in Europe. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three Months due to the damage this cancer has done to my Body. Having known my condition, I have decided to entrust this funds to an Honest Individual who will utilize this money in the manner at which the funds are meant for, (Charity Organization).

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above and kindly send me your reply through my personal email address (mrs.paulaham02 at googlemail.com or mrs.pham04 at yahoo.com.my).

In His Arms,
Derek Bunyard
For: Mrs. Paula Hamilton.
University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4NR