Please read carefully

Mershark Cynthia mershark at mersharks.sitebrasil.org
Wed Feb 3 04:41:31 EST 2010

--
Good day,

I am Mrs. Cynthia Mershark, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here
in Dallas Texas. My residential address is as follows 121 W. Seventh Ave.
Anchorage, AK 99501, United States, I am thinking of relocating since I am
now rich.

I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years
ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US,
trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to
Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr.
Mike Craig, who is a member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted
him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us
through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my
Compensation payment.

Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my
compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Brian I. Mike Craig,
showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email
address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those
people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Mike Craig You have to contact him directly
on this information below.

ZENITH COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name: Mr. Mike Craig
E-mail: craig at skymail.mn
Phone: Phone: +234-7027-192-947

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you
and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them,
they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you
have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Mike Craig was just $420
for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.
Mike Craig so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing
with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind
of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Cynthia Mershark.

cynthia at blumail.org